Wire Rope Socketing (Resin) Training
Those identified to carry out end termination of steel wire rope and those who are required to competently certify correct socketing procedure.
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with a thorough grounding of the legal requirements and safe working practices pertaining to resin socketing of wire ropes and to teach them the practical skills involved.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify Wire Rope types.
- Select the tools and equipment required for resin socketing.
- Carry out preparation successfully including the measuring, marking and cutting of the rope.
- Select a suitable socket for the job.
- Carry out resin socketing using approved methods and procedures.
- Mix resin in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions
- Complete documentation
- Legal Requirements. A reference to all the legal documents underlining relevant responsibilities and applicable standards.
- Wire Rope Types. Recognition/identification & documentation.
- Socketing Applications. An explanation of various relevant socketing applications. Factors influencing choice, assessing the operation and socket selection.
- Socketing methods & procedures. Including preparation, measurements, serving etc.
- Mixing and pouring of Resin.
- Socketing practices with on-going assessment.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)