Pelatihan Water Treatment and Reverse Osmosis Units
This course is theoretically oriented, with a 3 days workshop on the last day where participants will be able to apply their newly acquired knowledge through the review of real-life case studies.
- Assist your employer in meeting stricter environmental legislation
- Understand the importance of a well-designed and operated pre-treatment system, upstream of your RO plant, to increase overall plant reliability and lower operating costs
- Monitor key performance indicators and avoid data clutter
- Predict fouling conditions before they bring down your plant or downstream process, costing you production losses and costly membrane replacements
- Troubleshoot RO systems and associated pre-treatment determine what constitutes a successful chemical-cleaning regimen to maximize membrane life
Who Should Attend
- Facility/utility Technicians
- Environmental Technicians
- Operating and maintenance personnel or anyone requiring a working level knowledge of the theory and practice of reverse osmosis plants
- Introductions Ro Water Treatment
- Desalination With Reverse Osmosis
- Pre-Treatment To Minimize Problems
- Application Of Reverse Osmosis In Brackish Water Treatment
- Scaling And Particulate Fouling
- Pretreatment Of Host’s Ro Unit
- Application Of Ro On Freshwater And Production Of Demi Water For Industry
- Pretreatment Operation, Maintenance, Control & Monitoring
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)