Training Course Description
This course is designed to commprehensively cover principles of project management and the skills necessary to professionally manage, monitor and evaluate water projects. Participants will be introduced to different topics related to water management. The course links the concepts of project management in general with specific know-how related to managing water (resources).
- Learning the fundamentals of project management and the project management cycle
- Understanding the principles of managing water supply and distribution
- Understanding water sanitation management
- Knowing how to manage underground water resources
- Understanding water projects management (monitoring and evaluating)
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals in water management divisions
- Municipality officers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Defining water cycle
- Larger cities’ and water resources
- Securing water sheds
- Community water projects vs. municipal water projects
- Water management models, centralized and decentralized
- Water as free commodity?
- Major costs involved in water projects
- Public resistance towards cost recovery
- Water tariffs setting and receipt of bills
- Operational problems faced by managers of water authorities
- Water loss in network
- Controlling water losses with operational approaches
- Public relationship and water authority
- Defining Service indicators
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) models for water projects
- Water project management
- Project planning
- Distribution of work
- Process and workflow
- Project execution
- Minimizing deployment risks
- Optimizing laboratory processes
- Drinking water
- Group work & discussion
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.