Training Course Description
Every year, thousands of people are injured due to workplace accidents in the warehousing and storage industry. Regrettably, some accidents are fatal. Warehouse safety procedure and safety handling course will teach participants what the most common hazards to look out for are and how to avoid becoming a statistic. The course covers essential practical safety knowledge and procedures relating to forklifts, pedestrians, loading docks, fire safety, slips and trips, working at heights and manual handling/ergonomics.
Training Course Objectives
- Getting an overview of safety issues that are associated in a warehouse environment
- Identifying the standard components of most forklifts and the principles of forklift stability
- Learning how to safely lift and move loads
- Identifying the hazards associated with working in confined spaces and how to protect themselves
- Understanding personal protective clothing, equipment and fire prevention
- Being able to assess the Safe work habits, personal protective equipment, hazard communication
- Understanding structural checks, power system checks and operational checks that should be made before and during the operation of a forklift
Who Should Attend?
- Health and safety committee members
- Maintenance and facilities staff
- Anyone wanted to develop his skill in the procedure of warehouse safety, safety handling
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Back Safety
- Blood borne Pathogens
- Classes of Fires and Extinguishers
- Confined Space Entry
- Driving Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Fall Protection
- Fire Safety
- Forklift Safety Checks
- Hazard Communication
- Hearing Conservation
- Laboratory Safety
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respirator Fit Testing
- Respiratory Protection
- Safe Forklift Operation
- Safety Orientation
- Transporting Hazardous Materials
- Understanding Forklifts
- Warning Signs and Labels
- Workplace Ergonomics
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.