Training Course Description
Supplying reliable electric power for critical systems is an essential part of modern industrial installations. Electrical engineers in any industry or other large facilities in diverse areas such as commercial buildings, transportation systems such as railways, airports etc. are bound to come across AC or DC uninterrupted power supply systems. In this course, participants will learn about various options of UPS systems, the principle of operation and the main energy source in most of the modern UPS installations, the battery, and their importance.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the UPS systems and power conditioners
- Understanding the basic building blocks common to all UPS systems
- Having a knowledge of the construction and operation of the major types of industrial UPS systems
- Identifying the hazards and safe work practices related to UPS systems and batteries
- Being familiar with basic troubleshooting techniques for UPS systems
- Learning how to implement preventive maintenance practices including quarterly and annual testing
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance technicians
- Maintenance managers and supervisors
- Plant and building engineers
- Building managers and superintendents
- Plant and facility managers
- Risk managers
- All emergency personnel
- Any person needing an understanding of UPS systems
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Electrical and electronic fundamentals
- Semiconductor switches
- Uncontrolled rectifier
- Fully-controlled rectifier
- Three Phase Rectifier
- H-Bridge Inverter
- Basic operation
- Single leg inverter
- Synthesis of a Sinusoidal Output by PWM
- Half bridge inverter
- Full bridge inverter implementation
- Three phase inverter
- UPS systems basics
- Application of UPS systems
- Types of UPS systems
- Off Line UPS
- On Line UPS
- Line interactive UPS
- UPS components
- UPS batteries
- Use of stationary batteries
- Classification of charging system
- Classification of batteries
- Environmental conditions
- Battery sizing
- UPS I/ O sections
- Monitoring systems
- UPS interface
- UPS static switches
- UPS maintenance
- UPS system testing and commissioning
- UPS Operation and troubleshooting
- UPS grounding and neutral configuration
- Background information on system earthing arrangements
- Applications in UPS installations
- UPS Harmonics
- UPS harmonics reduction filters
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.