Training Course Description
Each one of us spends more than two hours of his time daily driving, never mind walking or enjoying self. Making roads a better and safer place, while still maintaining a green and healthy environment is a wide field of study. In this course, participants will learn what they need to know about road design, construction and safety. They will also be exposed to issues related vehicles passing on this roads as well as humans.
Training Course Objectives
- Being familiar with the principles of road construction
- Recognizing the movement of transportation
- Understanding the basics of city planning
- Being able to make roads a safer place
- Maintaining a balance between urban and natural life in the heart of the city
Who Should Attend?
- Transportation and Roads engineers
- Construction engineers
- Technical engineers
- Project managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to transportation
- Traffic Engineering
- Process of transportation planning
- Measuring the performance of public transport
- Static and dynamic transportation network
- Environmental effects on transportation
- Transportation effects on Environment
- Introduction to Roads
- Main Roads specifications and technical standards
- Roads drawing
- Pavement types and design
- Rehabilitation and maintenance Roads
- Surface street network control
- Highways and Motorways Engineering
- Roads furniture
- Environmental effects on roads
- Roads effects on Environment
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.