Training Course Description
This course begins with an overview of basic transmission Line terminology, distance theory, distance schemes in addition to differential Line protection. it will continue to cover industry maintenance and asset condition assessment techniques available to manage reliability, safety and other risk factors, as well as methodologies to prioritize these activities. In addition, the course will cover transmission line asset end-of-life replacements and refurbishments with examples that will allow utilities to establish the most economic alternatives. The information will be structured in a way to facilitate work programming that can be used for business planning and regulatory submissions
Training Course Objectives
- Describing how transmission and distribution systems generally operate
- Identifying the basic components of a transmission and distribution system and explain their functions
- Being familiar with relay types, selection & calibration, and their applications in different location of electrical power network
- Learning about the power transformers characteristics and maintenance
- Understanding how and why transformers testing and maintenance are important
- Describing the flow path of electricity from a power plant, through a typical T&D system, to the customer
Who Should Attend Training?
- Maintenance supervisors
- Electrical engineers
- Service technicians
- Line and station engineers
- Reliability specialists
- Plant engineers
- Electrical maintenance
- Service technicians
- Anyone who is invloved in planning, installing, and configuring electrical transmission lines
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.