Training Course Description
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding Traffic Control Systems (TCS) basics
- Being familiar with the roles and responsibilities of TCS
- Understanding how to comply with regulations and standards
- Learning how to use traffic control equipments
Who Should Attend?
- Traffic engineers
- Anyone involved in planning, designing or maintaining traffic signal systems
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Traffic Control Systems
- Designing for the driver
- Temporary traffic control
- Building the temporary traffic control system (Lane control signals, incident management)
- Basic traffic control skills
- Building on basic traffic control skills
- Traffic control person training
- Night work
- Traffic control standards
- Traffic control devices
- Using traffic control equipment
- Setting up work zones
- Roles and responsibilities
- Plan reading concepts
- The typical project
- Supervisory skills
- Flagging operations
- Making decisions
- Review period
- Complying with regulations and standards
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.