Training Course Description
School traffic safety is influenced by many things which can either minimize or exacerbate congestion during the peak pick‐up and drop‐off periods. The amount of traffic in the area, the width of roads, the provision of sidewalks, the types of pedestrian crossings, the amount of street parking available, and the on‐site pick‐up/drop‐off facilities are all factors to be considered while constructing roads around schools. This course will discuss topics about rectifying transportation issues, and provide a procedural manual and toolkit to those who are interested in seeing improvements to school area infrastructure and/or policies.
Training Course Objectives
- Improving traffic management and safety at schools
- Identifying and regulating the school zone
- Providing and maintaining pedestrian facilities along the school route
- Slowing down traffic
- Collating data from school road safety survey and developing an action plan
Who Should Attend?
- Transportation and Roads engineers
- Construction engineers
- Technical engineers
- Project managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of traffic and safety engineering
- Traffic management and safety issues around schools
- Traffic calming measures for schools
- Speed management
- Volume management
- School travel risks
- Infrastructure within the school zone
- Traffic control devices
- School area traffic signals
- Pedestrian network enhancements
- Design and operations of school facilities
- Site layout
- Parent drop-off/pick-up
- Safety measures for schools
- Fire safety and building security
- Planning for new schools and improving existing school areas
- Guidance for rural school areas
- Road crossings
- Bus operations
- Determining school bus stop locations
- School Zone Signing and Marking
- Pavement Markings
- Road safety audits
- Accidents analysis
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.