Training Course Description
Ergonomics is an applied science which emphasises the importance of designing workstations, so the workstation is appropriate to the individual worker. The objective is to “design out” as many ergonomic risk factors as possible in an effort to reduce musculoskeletal disorders (MSD).
Training Course Objectives
- Identifying signs and symptoms of ergonomic ailments.
- Identifying industries and processes at high risk for cumulative trauma disorders.
- Conducting ergonomic analysis of work place tasks.
- Applying principles of universal and ergonomic design at a basic level.
- Implementing administrative and engineering controls for ergonomic problems.
- Identifying ergonomic stresses associated with video display terminals.
- Using anthropometric tables to understand design parameters.
Who Should Attend?
- Health and Safety Committee Members
- Safety Managers
- Project Managers
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
Training Course Details/Schedule
Ergonomic ailments and their causes:
- Anatomy basics
- Cumulative trauma disorders
- Handarm vibration syndrome
- Other human factor problems
- At risk industries
- At risk processes
Identification and control of ergonomic stresses:
- Injuries and other indicators of ergonomic problems
- Major risk factors: repetition, force, position
- Other factors: vibration, cold, sharp edges, production pressure, environment
- Ergonomically neutral positions
- Ergonomic task analysis
- Control of ergonomic stresses: administrative, engineering, personal protection
- Tool and task design
Cognitive ergonomics and universal design:
- Cognitive errors
- Design techniques for error reduction: standardization, stereotypes, redundancy, feedback
- Universal design
- Statistical measures
- Anthropometry tables
Displays, controls, and video display terminals (VDT’s):
- Displays and controls
- Anthropometric issues
- Cumulative trauma disorders and VDT’s
- Psychological stress and production issues
- Controls for VDTrelated stresses
Quantitative methods and materials handling:
- Scope of injuries due to manual materials handling
- Risk factors for back injuries due to lifting
- Evaluation of lifting risks, lifting tables
- Redesigning lifting tasks
- Lifting techniques, training, and aids
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.