Training Course Description
This course is intended to enable participants acquire advanced knowledge in techniques and technologies plus current industry standards in engineering surveying. This course covers aspects of specialized engineering surveying, earthworks calculations and advanced base line calibration. From this course, the student will learn a large range of specialized surveying instruments and develop the theory and apply the methods of a number of surveying operations.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the theory and applications of earthworks set-out and volume calculations;
- Describing a range of equipment available for engineering surveying tasks;
- Analyzing errors of surveys by methods described in legislation
- Using a range of surveying equipment and analyse the accuracy of the equipment and results;
- Undertaking a range of complex engineering survey tasks.
Who Should Attend?
- Hydrographic Surveyors
- Survey Engineers
- Acoustic Surveyors
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Brief history
- Calibration base line design and range
- Base line layout
- Suggested equipment for establishing a calibration base line
- Field measurement standards, specifications, and procedures
- Calibration or validation, what do we mean
- When do we do an EDM calibration?
- Methods of calibration
- Documentation of the calibration process
- The importance of GPS receiver calibration
- The traceability requirements for time and frequency measurement
- User’s GPS receiver frequency calibration
- GPS receiver time scale calibration
- Frequency Standard and Oscillators Calibration
- The Measurement of Frequency and Frequency Stability of Precision Oscillators
- Zero Base Line Test
- Known Base Line Test
- Network Test
- Calibrating The GPS User
- Practical Field Work
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.