Training Course Description
In this course the participants will review the principal surveying engineering. They will be explore surveying including surveying meaning, survey types and map contains. They will also be intoduced to survey instruments and measurements principals and will learn how to use them. Finally the course is concluded by an intoduction to survey engineering computer software AutoCAD.
Training Course Objectives
- Discussing the principal surveying engineering
- Identify and recognize the various survey instruments with simulation program including tape, theodolite, level, total station
- Learning how to use each tool
- Practicing the survey engineering computer software covering AutoCAD
Who Should Attend?
- Project Administrators
- Anyone interested in survey & profile using total station
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Survey meaning
- Survey types
- Map contains
- Survey Instruments , Measurements principals
- Survey Instruments with Simulation Program
- When to use tapes
- How to use them
- Available types
- Types of Theodolites
- Parts of a Theodolite
- Concept of operation
- Errors in measurement
- Advantages of using a Theodolite
- Parts of a level
- Measuring with the level
- Line levelling
- Longitudinal and transverse profiles
- The digital level
- The rotation laser
- Total Station
- Preparing to measure
- Extrapolating a straight line
- Polar setting-out of a point
- Plumbing down from a height point
- Surveys (polar method)
- Applications programs
- Calculating areas
- Staking out
- Remote heights
- Tie distances
- Free-station surveys
- Creating a survey database
- Using AutoCAD
- Making an equipment database current
- Deleting an equipment definition
- Setting up the database and drawing
- Setting the equipment and figuring prefix databases
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.