This course will provide participants with the fundamental and principles of production fluid behavior, conditioning, and processing from the wellhead to custody transfer. The participants will learn oilfield production handling at the surface, the treatment equipment, and the processes.
Natural gas and oil physics characteristics, gathering system, separation, treatment, pigging, transportation, measurements, rotating equipment, vessel and piping design and operations will all be covered to enhance operational efficiency. Participants will learn how to design and operate the surface facilities production equipment and processes.
- Learning about water and oil and gas treatment
- Discussing fluid behaviors and processing
- Familiarizing with the design, selection and operations of pumps, pipes and compressors
Who Should Attend?
- Surface facility operation engineers
- Surface facility design engineers
- Production operation engineers
- Production managers
- Gas dehydration
- Glycol regeneration
- Sweetening gas
- Amine unit
- Gas turbines
- Gathering systems
- Production manifolds (onshore and offshore)
- Instrumentation and valves
- Configuration and operation of pigging system
- Pipelines systems and flow of fluids
- Production system analysis
- Hydrocarbon properties
- Separation design and selection
- Separation evaluation, problems and troubleshooting
- Emulsion theory and destabilization
- Oil fields process equipment
- Desalting unit
- Water treatment (oil removal, suspended particles, oxygen oval and bacteria control)
- Water injection and gas lift
- Atmospheric storage tanks
- Absorbtion, distillation and stripping columns
- Pumps design, selection, and operations
- Compressors design, selection, and operations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.