Training Course Description
This course is an introduction to the supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization’s overall supply efficiency. Other concepts included are the definitions of supply chains, identification procedures, an overview of methods, processes and systems that are used in the operation of supply chains and the applications of methods, processes and systems to improve supply chain performance.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning how to increase the amount of information and at the same time reduce inventory costs and run operations
- Learning how to create transparency in information and reduce the barriers that can exist
- Understanding the comprehensive concepts for logistics
- Learning how to improve the continuity of materials and information management and cash flow
- Learning how to reduce the complexity of the business as far as possible
- Learning how to realizing the benefits of the cost, time and quality
Who Should Attend?
- E-commerce, sales, operations, strategic planning and general management officials
- Senior technology and information managers who support marketing
- Finance managers and service managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) Concept.
- SCM Complication
- SCM Rules
- SCM Steps
- SCM Flows
- SCM Models
- Deterministic analytical models,
- Stochastic analytical models,
- Economic models
- Simulation models
- SCOR Supply Chain Operations Reference model
- SCM Components
- Customers & SCM
- Logistics & SCM
- Delivery & SCM
- Financial Management & SCM
- TPM Total Productive Maintenance & SCM
- R&D / Engineering & SCM
- Asset Management & SCM
- HR and People Management
- Reverse SCM
- Digital SCM
- Supply Chain Collaboration
- Supply Chain Uncertainty
- Demand Planning & SCM
- Materials Management & SCM
- Inventory Management & SCM
- Vendors Relationships & SCM
- Forecasting & SCM
- Production & SCM
- Production Planning & SCM
- Scheduling & SCM
- Advanced Planning Techniques & SCM
- Optimization & SCM
- Achieving SCM
- Importance of SCM Focus
- Shifting to SCM
- SCM Construction
- SCM and Competitive Performance
- Business Process Integration Theories
- Business Process Reengineering and Tools
- Strategic Planning
- Tactical Planning
- Operational Planning
- Total SCM
- Coordination and SCM
- Measuring SCM
- Factors affecting SCM
- Key Performance Indıcators (KPI) Management
- Risk Management
- Inefficient SCM performance
- SC Sustainability
- SCM & Benefits
- Cost of SCM
- Essential SCM tools
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.