Training Course Description
This course is a 10 days course where the first part is an introduction to the supply chain concept and will explore the management of supply chains to improve an organization’s overall supply efficiency and the second part the inventory management techniques will improve your inventory turnover ratio and transform frozen assets into cash. Cutting-edge inventory management techniques deliver results that go far beyond initial expectations. Explore the latest inventory management methods for saving money, satisfying customers and speeding up the flow of inventory.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the supply chain concept
- Learning how to increase the amount of information and at the same time reduce inventory costs and run operations
- Understanding a comprehensive concept for logistics
- Larning how to reduce the complexity of the business as far as possible
- Becoming truly responsive to your customers’ real needs
- Determining your exact material status and inventory dollar burden
Who Should Attend?
- Sales, operations and strategic planning staff
- Who can benefit from enhancing their skills in t inventory management techniques and supply chain concept
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Supply Management
- Supply Management Rules
- Importance of the Value Chain
- Importance of Supply Management Focus
- Problems addressed
- Supply management strategic
- Tactical level
- Operational level
- Historical developments
- Business process integration
- Some theories
- Supply chain centroids
- Tax efficient supply chain management
- Supply chain sustainability
- Management components
- Reverse supply chain
- Systems and value
- Global applications
- Supply Management Tools and Techniques
- Supply Measurement
- Supply Risk Management
- Supply Management Future
- The strategic role of inventory management techniques
- Establish the optimal inventory level
- Inventory planning
- Inventory replenishment
- Distribution center
- Warehousing operations
- Inventory accuracy
- Inventory audits
- Inventory management
- Inventory measurement
- Inventory reporting
- Inventory forecasting
- Demand management
- Lead-time analysis
- Time reduction
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.