Statistical Quality Control Training
Statistics is the science of data collection and analysis. Statistics is looked an important and necessary tool for the interpretation of their measurement results. Statistics find important uses in everyday life. They are used widely to condense, describe, and evaluate data. Simple statistics can provide a meaningful summary.
Participants will be used to carry out all data analyses.
The “Statistical Package for the Social Sciences” (SPSS) is a package of programs for manipulating, analyzing, and presenting data; the package is widely used in the social and behavioral sciences. There are several forms of SPSS. The core program is called SPSS Base and there are a number of add-on modules that extend the range of data entry, statistical, or reporting capabilities.
SPSS, standing for Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, is a powerful, user-friendly software package for the manipulation and statistical analysis of data. The package is particularly useful for students and researchers in psychology, sociology, psychiatry, and other behavioral sciences.
Who Should Attend?
To Professionals who wish to have an overview of the concepts of statistical quality control (SQC)
This course is intended for statisticians, researchers and data analyst with statistical background.
- Statistics Definition
- Statistics Analysis Definition
- Importance Of Statistics Analysis
- Kinds Of Statistics
- Definition Of Data
- Kinds Of Data
- Presenting Data
- Accuracy, Precision, And Bias
- Populations And Samples
- Descriptive Statistics
- Variables And Its Types
- Data Analysis Techniques
- Introduction To Probability
- Statistics Software:
- Statistical Analysis With SPSS
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)