Training Course Description
STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design. STAAD.Pro software is widely used in analyzing and designing structures – buildings, bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures. Designs can involve building and building materials. This training course serves as a guide for those who would like to explore the secrets of this program.
Training Course Objectives
- Being able to general properties of Staad.Pro
- Modelling, defining geometry of structures
- Defining load cases and load combinations
- Structural material properties
- Performing static analysis
- Performing dynamic/seismic analysis
- Defining of design parameters acc. to AISC
- Defining of design parameters acc. to EuroCodes
- Design of structural members
- Material list take off
Who Should Attend?
- Structure Engineers
- Project Engineers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Getting started
- Software Interface
- Tools and Help Menu
- Model generation and editing
- Shortcuts to modelling
- Introduction to loading
- Load cases and load combinations
- Automatic load generations
- Seismic load definitions
- Seismic loads with equivalent method
- Seismic loads by response spectrum
- Design Codes Review
- Design Parameters acc. to Euro Code
- Design Parameters acc. to AISC
- Design of steel structural members
- Design results evaluations
- Serviceability Verifications of structures
- Design of a reinforced concrete column and beam
- Design of a reinforced slab
- Integrated foundation design by using Staad Foundation
- Section wizard examples
- Introduction to Ram Connection – Integrated connection design
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.