Training Course Description
Regular services can increase the lifespan of your split system and keep it running efficiently, saving money in the long run. Regular services can help to identify any minor problems before they become more serious. Keeping your air conditioner in good working order allows it to function at its best capacity and last longer than a unit that hasn’t been maintained. This course will cover all that is needed to maintain an AC unit in good condition for longer usability and fixing major problems that may occur.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding major AC system components
- Installing an AC unit
- Understanding of controls operation
- Finding faults on refrigeration based systems including cause and effect
- Learning troubleshooting skills on a system that offers realistic faults
Who Should Attend?
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Installation of AC systems
- Health and safety requirements
- Regulations affecting installation
- Site requirements
- Pipework and duct sizing and design for refrigeration and chilled water
- Pipe installation
- Methods of jointing and fitting including brazing pipework
- Practical installation and system testing
- System commissioning
- Commissioning a refrigeration-based system
- Commissioning a water-based system
- Measuring and balancing air flows in ducts and free-flow units
- Refrigeration and chilled water systems
- Measuring and balancing water systems
- Correct system operation
- The main components that cause the most problems
- Fault diagnosis by symptom
- Troubleshooting heating model
- Same parts of air conditioner do not operate
- Troubleshooting cooling model
- Noises coming from air conditioner
- Refrigerant leakage in split ac
- Compressor switching off too frequently
- Ice accumulation on cooling coil
- Foul smell upon switching on the AC
- Main control printed circuit board
- Electric wiring diagram
- Can air conditioner circuit board (PCB) be repaired?
- Reasons for circuit board failure
- Short circuit
- Water damage
- Flame roll out from the burners
- A mis-wired thermostat
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.