Training Course Description
The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Smart Grid “Intelligent Power System.” The course will review all aspects of the Smart Grid including definition, major components, important features and practical examples of this new technology. The main goal of the course is to present concepts and topics that are related to smart grid technologies and to explore research opportunities.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the concepts and principles of Smart Grid
- Performing evaluation of the energy efficiency of smart grid technologies
- Understanding the impacts of renewable resources to the grid
- Understanding the main issues of smart grid development
- Visualizing how Smart Grid will transform the current electricity grid to a reliable and sustainable modern energy system
- Evaluating the trade-off between economics and reliability of an electric power system
- Using modern engineering tools and techniques
Who Should Attend?
- Electrical engineers
- Novice engineers
- Plant engineers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Service technicians
- Energy auditors
- Staff in planning, maintenance, protection, control and analysis of utilities & industrial electrical networks
- General audience
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Renewable Energy and Storage
- Smart Supply: Integrating Renewable & Distributed Generation (Microgrids)
- Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles (PHEVs)
- Policies & Standards
- Smart Infrastructure, Smart Prices, Smart Devices
- Smart Customers, Demand Response
- Smart Metering and Demand-Side Integration
- Electric End-Use Energy Efficiency
- Demand Side Planning
- Distribution Management Systems
- Distribution Automation Equipment
- Power System Protection in Smart Grid
- Electricity Markets with Smart Grids
- Challenges in Smart Grid Technology
- Communication Technologies for the Smart Grid
- Cybersecurity in Smart Grid
- Smart Grid Applications,
- Modeling and Analysis
- Smart Homes / Smart Buildings
- Smart Lighting
- Laboratory Visits
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.