This course will cover the oil recovery mechanisms in fractured reservoirs, which undergo the waterflood or gas cap expansion and gas injection. How dual porosity reservoirs are modeled with modern numerical simulators and simulation exercises will also be covered. Participants will also learn about the fundamentals of fractured reservoirs, the geological aspects, and well testing in fractured reservoirs. Oil recovery mechanisms, advanced topics in dual porosity simulation, and dual simulation of fractured reservoirs with a compositional simulator will also be covered. The simulation of triple porosity systems will be discussed during the duration of this course.
- Developing a dual porosity E100 data set from a single porosity data set
- Focusing on well testing in fractured reservoirs
- Discussing of oil recovery mechanisms in fractured reservoirs
- Learning about diffusion and the discretized matrix model
- Simulating fractured reservoirs with a compositional simulator and of a triple porosity system
Who Should Attend?
- Geologists and reservoir engineers involved in integrated reservoir studies,
- Geomodelers involved in fractured reservoirs
- Fundamentals of Fractured Reservoir Fundamentals
- Geological aspects
- Single and network fracture development
- Developing a Dual Porosity E100 Data Set
- A simulation of fracture reservoirs
- Well testing in Fractured Reservoirs
- Single vs. dual porosity well tests
- Comparison of Buildup Tests
- Oil Recovery Mechanisms
- Oil expansion
- Sudation, gravity forces, capillary forces, diffusion, and convection
- Advanced topics in dual porosity simulation
- Simulation of a Single Matrix Block
- Discretized matrix model
- Alternate gravity drainage model
- Grid generation in fractured reservoirs
- Testing and Comparison of Advanced Options
- Simulation of Fractured Reservoirs and Porosity Systems
- Compositional simulator
- Simulation of triple porosity systems
- Sensitivity Study of Oil Displacement
- Developing a Dual Porosity E300 Data Set, Sensitivity Study, and Comparison with Single Porosity
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.