Training Course Description
A Service Level Agreement (SLA) is the type of contract which defines exactly what level of service is expected or required from the service provider. In order to draft such an agreement properly, the parties must develop an understanding of the concepts of developing and managing SLAs. This course introduces participants to the elements that should exist in this type of contracts, and the measure how supplier is bound to it.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the basics of SLAs
- Learning the features, functions and benefits of lean contracts
- Understanding how to monitor the contractor performance
- Learning how to develop and negotiate a contract
- Providing a mechanism for review and change to the service levels
Who Should Attend?
- Project Managers
- Outsourcing Managers
- Customer Service Managers
- Procurement Managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) definition
- Lean Contracts
- Levels of service metrics
- Use of Balanced Scorecard with SLAs
- How to Relate Payments and Rewards to Contractor Performance
- Vendor Management
- The Contracting Cycle
- The Tendering Process
- Costing the Service
- Choosing the Right Contractor
- The main elements of a good SLA Writing the SLA
- Advanced and special clauses that should be included in SLAs
- Things to include in the contract:
- Procedure for reporting problems
- Monitoring and reporting service level
- Escape clauses or constraints
- Implementing Contract Management and Delivery
- Changes to pricing
- Contract Management
- Change Control
- Negotiating the SLA
- Everything is about expectations
- Defining the negotiation objective
- Determine your primary, alternative and elegant currencies
- Terminating an SLA
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.