Training Course Description
The security of governmental buildings and facilities affects not only the daily operations of the government but also the health, well-being, and safety of employees and the public. This also applies to important facilities operated by private companies or non-profit organizations. There is a need for building protection by investigating, detecting, deterring and disrupting security threats. In order to protect and safeguard effectively and efficiently, personnel need to be trained in communication skills, infrastructural know-how and methodologies for the coordination of relevant parties. This course is designed to provide necessary skills and instill participants with examples of best practices and the familiarity to implement them individually.
This detailed and interactive course is designed to give a thorough understanding of how to manage security within an organisation. It is designed for both experienced and non-experienced security managers. The course focuses on developments in security management and addresses some of the more complex issues of corporate security management.
Training Course Objectives
- Describing the requirements of security needs of building and facilities
- Getting familiar and evaluate security standards
- Understanding policies for security and protection
- Implementing appropriate security measures
- Taking necessary actions to enhance quality and effectiveness of security systems
- Being able to develop a world class corporate security strategy
- Being Familiar with the latest security systems
- Facilitating security’s key role in governance
- Improving utilization of resources to find better security systems
- Being able to detect, deter, observe and report
Who Should Attend?
- Building and facility security guard officer candidates
- Security officers
- Physical security managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
Security Guard Officers Functions
- Introduction to Security Guard (Official) Profession
- Manpower Management & Managing Guarding Operations
- Manpower Selection
- Training Officer Responsibilities
- Training Officer Requirements
- Protection of At-Risk Personnel
- Emergency Situations
- Theories of Criminal Motivation
- Demonstrations & Protests
- Terrorism and Militancy
- Explosive Devices
- Economic Crime
- Illicit Trading
- Strategies reduce crimes in commercial organizations
Perimeter & Buildings Security
- Buildings Security Design Principles
- Site Selection
- Physical Boundaries
- Security Alarms
- Security Lighting
- Monitoring Systems
- Vehicle Parking
- Access Management
- Employee Identification
- Intruder Detection Systems
- Emergency types
- Bomb (package, car, suicide) threat identification and response
- Incident scene protection
- Crowd management
- Workplace Violence
- Medical Emergencies
- Natural Disasters
Physical Security and Crime Prevention
- Basic components of physical security
- Threats and assessment
- Barriers, fencing, gates, locks, lighting, and alarms
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.