Training Course Description
Safety Management Systems (SMS) are the formal, top-down, organization-wide approach to managing safety risk and assuring the effectiveness of safety risk controls. It includes systematic procedures, practices, and policies for the management of safety risk. This course will help participants to understand the SMS structure and elements. The will learn how to prioritize and mitigate risks, evaluate risk effectiveness and to develop skills in detecting, controlling and preventing errors in organizations.
Training Course Objectives
- Being familiar with development, organization, coordination, and implementation of successful safety and health programs
- Identifying and utilizing essential safety management principles that drive the safety process
- Conducting effective safety planning
- Understanding the safety program needs and improvements to management
- Managing worker’s compensation and general liability claims
- Understanding the improved safety performance
Who Should Attend?
- Safety and Compliance Managers
- Regional, and field-safety personnel
- Anyone who aspires to build his management qualities
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- SMS and the four pillars
- SMS framework
- SMS Components
- Safety-risk Management
- Safety accountabilities
- Safety performance monitoring and measurement
- Managing change
- Continuous improvement
- Evaluation steps
- Training and education
- Organizational culture
- Safety communication
- Hazard identification
- Reporting systems and methods
- SMS documentation
- Continuous safety-risk analysis
- SMS implementation
- SMS checklist and action plan
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.