Training Course Description
The security of governmental buildings and facilities affects not only the daily operations of the government but also the health, well-being, and safety of employees and the public. This also applies to important facilities operated by private companies or non-profit organizations. There is a need for building protection by investigating, detecting, deterring and disrupting security threats. In order to protect and safeguard effectively and efficiently, personnel need to be trained in communication skills, infrastructural know-how and methodologies for the coordination of relevant parties. This course is designed to provide necessary skills and instill participants with examples of best practices and the familiarity to implement them individually.
This detailed and interactive course is designed to give a thorough understanding of how to manage security within an organisation. It is designed for both experienced and non-experienced security managers. The course focuses on developments in security management and addresses some of the more complex issues of corporate security management.
Training Course Objectives
- Describing the requirements of security needs of building and facilities
- Getting familiar and evaluate security standards
- Understanding policies for security and protection
- Implementing appropriate security measures
- Being Familiar with the latest security systems
- Facilitating security’s key role in governance
Who Should Attend?
- Building and facility security guard officer candidates
- Security officers
- Physical security managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Security Guard Officers Functions
- Introduction to Security Guard (Official) Profession
- Manpower Management & Managing Guarding Operations
- Training Officer Responsibilities
- Training Officer Requirements
- Theories of Criminal Motivation
- Demonstrations & Protests
- Terrorism and Militancy
- Perimeter & Buildings Security
- Buildings Security Design Principles
- Physical Security and Crime Prevention
- Basic components of physical security
- Electronic and IT Security
- Integrating & Specifying Security Technology
- Protection of Sensitive Information
- Security Standards and Best Practices
- Security Surveying
- Security Investigations
- Security Risk Management
- Developing Security Risk Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Security Audit and Quality Control
- Communications Skills
- Process of communication
- Overcoming the barriers to effective communication
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.