Training Course Description
Focusing on the supply chain is one aspect of achieving business sustainability as it covers a range of areas for improvement. This could include identifying the source of raw materials or surveying the conditions of workers involved in every process. This course covers the concepts which organizations should take into account in order to identify critical issues and areas of improvement.
Training Course Overview
- Redesigning products, processes, and business models
- Introducing big change in perspective for most companies
- Understanding the challenges that must be overcome to make a business more holistic
- Learning how to perceive sustainability
- Using supply chain management and measurement tools to help track progress and find weaknesses
Who Should Attend?
- E-commerce, sales, operations, strategic planning and general management officials
- Senior technology and information managers who support marketing
- Finance managers and service managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SCM & Benefits
- SCM construction & steps
- SCM Rules
- Supply chain of raw materials and services
- Measuring SC
- Forecasting methods
- Cost of SCM
- Internal SC
- Global SC
- Logistics vs SC
- Business process integration theories
- Importance of SCM Focus
- Delivery & SCM
- Customers & SCM
- SCM and competitive performance
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Supply chain risk process
- Sources and risks
- Ethical issues
- Environmental risks
- Unexpected issues
- Risks of vendors relationship and SCM
- Sustainability and human risk issues
- Managing supply chain risks
- Supply chain management complexity
- Alternative sourcing
- Business interruption insurance
- Risk assessment audit
- Using business intelligence and big data
- Design for postponement
- Collaboration among supply chain partners
- Inventory pooling
- Sustainability principles
- 5 R (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Recover and Replace)
- Environment, Industry, Trade, Transportation and human life
- Economic sustainability
- Social sustainability
- Framework & methodology
- Sustainability strategy
- Sustainability tools
- Sustainability schievements
- Sustainable supply chain risk
- Sustainable process and structure
- Factors affecting sustainable SCM (5 Right’s)
- Green sourcing principles
- Relationship between sustainability management and supply chain management
- Sustainable strategies into supply chain management
- Benefits and challenges for integrating sustainability into the SC
- Approach to sustainable supply chain management
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.