Training Course Description
Systematic risk-based inspection can assess the likelihood and potential consequences of the failure of pressure equipment. Risk-based inspection provides an opportunity for companies to prioritize inspection equipment; improve methods of inspection,frequency resources, develop specific plans for inspection equipment and enable the implementation of reliability centered maintenance. This results in an improved safety and less risk of failure, forced shutdowns and reduce operational costs.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the key aspects of risk based Inspection, its advantages and limitations
- Understanding of how it is linked to reliability-centered maintenance
- Understanding how fitness-for-service assessment affects the risk
- Providing you with the practical and effective methods you need to perform practical likelihood and consequence analysis
- Learning how to develop optimum inspection intervals for individual equipment based on the assessment of the active degradation
Who Should Attend?
- Operations Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Engineering managers and supervisors
- Technical staff with responsibilities for inspection, maintenance, assessment and mitigation of plant equipment degradation
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Significance of Inspection in Plant Integrity and Maintenance Costs
- Common Inspection Strategies and Their Limitations
- Risk-Based Decision-Making Fundamentals and Tools
- Understanding and Managing Risk
- Risk Based Inspection Definitions
- Risk Based Inspection Evolution
- Key Elements of RBI
- Reasons for implementing Risk Based Inspection
- API Risk-Based Inspection Methodology
- Impact of RBI on Related API Codes, Standards, and Recommended Practices
- API Risk Based Inspection Software
- Overview of over 60 damage mechanisms found in refineries
- Detailed discussion of some common damage mechanisms
- Identification of Deterioration Mechanisms & Failure Modes
- Selection of Suitable Materials for Specific Deterioration Mechanisms
- Integrated Asset Management
- Inspection planning guidance
- Need for some speculative/exploratory inspection
- RBI Implementation
- Developing Equipment and piping systems/circuits Inventory
- Inspection History, Interpretation
- Equipment Data Base
- Inspection Interval Optimization Based on Assessed Risk
- Evaluation of Inspection Results
- Fitness-For-Service Assessments
- Estimation of Consequences of Failures
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.