Training Course Description
Risk Based Process Safety Management (RBPS) was developed by the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) in the USA and builds on the original process safety management ideas published in the early 1990s. RBPS provides a guideline that helps build and operate a more effective system to manage process risks. This course will assist companies to reduce risk and avoid losses reducing from the unintended releases of toxic, reactive, or flammable liquids and gases in processes involving highly hazardous materials. RBPS also has industry-wide benefits as an incident at an unrelated company negatively affects the public’s perception of the entire chemical and oil industries. Course participants will have one sight visit to a company related to their jobs specification (Petrochemical company).
Training Course Objectives
- Distinguishing between occupational safety and process safety risks
- Understanding how major accidents happen in the chemical and oil industries
- Identifying potential failure modes or deviations that could lead to incidents at your company’s processing facilities
- Identifying controls or barriers to prevent or mitigate process safety incidents in your operation
- Understanding and discuss the principles of inherently safer design
- Understanding the framework for Risk Based Process Safety Management
- Understanding and discuss application of the twenty elements of RBPS
- Understanding the auditing system of PSM
- Understanding some process hazard analysis techniques such as SIL & LOPA
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers and Technicians
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Operations and Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Process Safety Practitioners and Auditors
- Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Importance of process safety management.
- Key requirements of process safety management.
- Process safety culture and competency
- Compliance with standards
- Authentic leadership and commitment to process safety
- Training and Performance Assurance
- Management of Change
- Operational Readiness
- Operational Discipline
- Emergency Management
- Incident Investigation
- Measurement and Metrics
- Management Review and Continuous Improvement
- Contractor Management
- Process Safety Culture
- Compliance with Standards
- Process Safety Competency
- Workforce Involvement
- Overview of LOPA & SIL
- Process Knowledge Management
- Hazard Identification and Risk Analysis
- Operating Procedures
- Safe Work Practices
- Asset Integrity and Reliability
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.