Training Course Description
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. As a proven methodology, risk management is a systematic framework for maximizing areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing area that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
This course provides the foundation to start managing organizations’ risks effectively. After completion of this course, participants will be able to understand the fundamentals, key principles and applications of risk management to their organizations.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the a risk management system
- Preparing a risk management plan to guide the risk approach
- Identifying key aspects and interrelationships of a risk management framework with the organization’s management system
- Estimating and characterizing the impact and timing of risks on your project
- Understanding the risk management process
Who Should Attend?
- Prospective implementers of risk management
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Definition and characteristics of “risk”
- Elements and factors of risk
- Types of risk
- Components of risk management
- Response development
- Response control
- Risk management scheduling, planning and identifying risks
- Idea generation tools and techniques
- Analysis fundamentals
- Probability and impact
- Analyzing and prioritizing risk
- Risk response planning
- Risk acceptance
- Risk avoidance
- Risk mitigation
- Probability minimization
- Impact minimization
- Establishing reserves
- Execution, Evaluation and Update
- Risk documentation
- Risk management governance structure
- Behavioural and cultural factors
- Value management & risk
- Environment & stakeholders
- Risk identification and risk assessment
- Quantitative methods for risk assessment
- Risk management policy and process
- Reporting risk treatment implementation
- Planned responses to risk
- Risk registers & their operation
- Risk ownership
- Quality & quality management
- Scheduling, planning & work definition
- Monitoring and evaluating risk management framework
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.