Training Course Description
This interactive course is designed for all those responsible for safety, whether they are based on land or at sea. It shows them how to carry out operational risk assessments and incident investigations.The issues relating to accident and incident investigation are fully discussed including different investigation methodologies, interview techniques, witness reliability and the production of investigation reports.
Training Course Objectives
- Understanding the concepts of risk management and risk assessment
- Developing risk management approaches
- Facilitating application of the concepts in real-life situations, using Risk Management procedures and relevant documentation
- Applying Accident / Incident investigation and the Root Cause Analysis techniques using the Loss Causation model and Causal Factor Charting methods for improving risk management processes
Who Should Attend?
- Everyone whose duties involve assessing and managing their company’s risk.
- Those who need to understand and participate in the decision-making processes that affect their day-to-day and long-term operations.
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Understanding of concept of Risk
- The reasons for conducting Risk Assessment
- What Risk Assessment covers
- The Risk Management Process
- Legal duties and obligations around Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Control and Mitigation
- Assessment and Risk Control Measures
- Company-specific procedures for Risk Assessment
- Involving employees and communicating findings
- Investigation Traps
- Results of an accident investigation
- Investigative results
- Near Miss Incident
- Incident Investigation Process
- Incident Pyramid
- Root Cause Analysis
- The “5 Whys”
- Accident Theories and their application
- Causation Model
- The Causal Factor Charting method
- Experience Modification Rate
- Controlling Accident Costs
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.