The rig consists of main and auxiliary components that are operated together to achieve a certain role, drilling a hole, run casing, repair a failed well. Knowing the different items, operation windows and limitations, procedures and standards, measures and controls is the purpose of this course. Basic and new technology for rig equipment are discussed as well. By the end of this course you will be able to name and to know the role of different rig equipment.
- Learning the terminology used in drilling operations
- Naming the different rig equipment
- Exploring power system and efficiency factors
- Estimating the required power to operate the rig
- Learning limitations and testing of different equipment
- Learning correct practices while handling equipment/materials on rig site
Who Should Attend?
- Fresh Graduated Drilling Engineers
- Drilling Engineers
- Well construction related people
- Assistant drillers
- New tool pushers
- Night pushers
- Drilling sites, derricks and masts
- Types of rigs
- On shore
- offshore rigs
- Rig power system
- Rotary equipment
- Kelly types
- Rotary table
- TDS system
- Drill pipe handling equipment
- Hoisting equipment
- Auxiliary hoisting equipment
- Wire rope
- Block line
- Ton mile / slip and cut
- Drilling fluid system
- Drilling fluid preparation equipment
- Mud treatment equipment
- Rig pumps
- Centrifugal pumps
- Rig instrumentation
- Well control equipment
- BOP, control units
- Requirement and pressure ratings
- Stripping equipment
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.