In this course, concepts and the methodologies of integration in geological modeling will be addressed with practical applications. Integration includes incorporation of geological information, seismic, petrophysical and dynamic data. Practical methodology of the best practices and troubleshooting of 3D reservoir characterization in the light of geo-statistics will be covered in each step of geo-modeling processes. Process of data handling, importing, editing, quality controlling, quantitative analysis and constraining the results of modeling algorithms in the steps of picking, fault modeling, gridding, generating horizons, zoning, layering and property modeling are discıssed by using different tools and plots.
- Learning depositional and petrophysical facies modeling
- Building structural and stratigraphic models
- Building up a complete model for simulation
- Learning stochastic and deterministic modeling methods
- Learning uncertainty mitigation by generating realizations or scenario, ranking
Who Should Attend?
- Introduction to Geological Modeling
- Software Interface
- Data QC, Editing, Import and Statistical Analysis
- Spatial data analysis
- Well Correlation
- Fault Modeling
- Pillar Gridding
- Geometrical Modeling
- Well Logs or Data Point Up-Scaling
- Facies Modeling
- Data Analysis – Variogram Modeling
- Petrophysical Property Modeling (Interpolation Algorithms)
- Volume Calculations
- Plotting – Property QC
- Uncertainty Mitigation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.