Training Course Description
The successful management of physical assets requires more than technical skills. Pressures to reduce the cost of ownership demand more precisely focussed asset management and failure management strategies. In a global competitive environment where inadequate maintenance or flawed operating procedures can cost lives or increased maintenance costs, managers (at all levels) have to adopt new ways to maintain asset availability and safety. RCM can be used to create a cost effective maintenance strategy to address the causes of equipment failure. It is a systematic approach to defining a routine maintenance programme composed of suitable cost effective tasks that preserve user defined functions based on the asset’s operating context. The RCM approach challenges traditional concepts and changes how managers and maintainers think about maintenance.
Training Course Objectives
- Learning about how to describe RCM process flow
- Understanding the differences in RCM approach
- Recognizing the importance of data structure and content before doing any kind of strategy work
- Understanding the importance of identifying and categorizing assets
- Understanding the methods needed for RCM implementation
- Knowing the content of a RCM project plan
Who Should Attend?
- Superintendents, Supervisors
- Engineers, Senior Analysts
- Specialists, Senior Technicians
- Contractors and Sub-contractors
Training Course Details/Schedule
- The RCM Guide, Definitions, Objectives
- Focus more on Functional Importance
- Looking at Failure and Repair history
- RCM “Principles”
- Business Orientated & Function Orientated
- Defining the best maintenance strategy
- RCM “Objectives”
- Determine optimum maintenance program
- Optimize maintenance efforts
- Evaluating Risks with RCM Program
- Strive for the required reliability and maintainability
- Maintenance – Business Orientated
- Function Orientated
- How RCM investigates how equipment fails
- Selection & Prioritising tool (Pareto Analysis)
- Failure analysis tool (FMECA)
- Reliability modelling tools (Reliability Block Diagram, Fault Tree)
- Decision Tool (Decision Tree Analysis)
- RCM ”Analysis”
- System Selection & Definition
- System Function Definition
- Functional Failures Definition
- Failure Mode Analysis
- Failure Consequences Assessment
- RCM ”Implementation”
- Plan senior management audits
- Benefits From Installing RCM
- Cost savings improve
- Improved environmental integrity
- Precise & Comprehensive maintenance database
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.