Training Course Description
The challenges within the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry are diverse, which is why the solutions must be, too. In the field of commercial refrigeration, there is a need for fresh produce all year round, regardless of the temperature outside. Only when cooling chains function with absolute reliability do the quality and shelf life of food not decline. This course helps participants maintain compressors in good situation to ensure that temperature-sensitive goods reach the end customer with the highest possible level of quality.
Training Course Objectives
- Increase the reliability of used systems and reducing their operating costs.
- Maintaining Bitzer compressor using right tools to repair
- Conducting routine service for water chiller compressors
- Performing logic control program
- Setting points updating of chiller unit
Who Should Attend?
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to HVAC (Health, Ventilation and Air Conditioning)
- Factors to considering during cooling load requirement
- Types of air conditioning system
- HVAC Air Flow Terminology
- Classification of refrigerants
- Refrigeration cycle description:
- Expansion valves
- Chilled water pump:
- Understanding chilled water system:
- Chiller cooling capacity
- Chiller surge
- Chiller faults and trouble shooting
- Improve chiller efficiency
- Reciprocating compressors
- Gasket set
- Piston Rings
- Valve plates
- Bearing bushes
- Pressure relief valves
- Shaft seal
- Performance considerations across full operating range
- Installation considerations
- Maintenance issue
- Operational limitations
- Maintenance Electric and Electronic HVAC Systems
- Maintenance Pneumatic Systems
- Periodic or routine maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- Breakdown maintenance
- Routine testing for oil contamination
- Verifying air piping system integrity
- Maintenance of automatic control system air supply
- Introduction of DDC Controls
- HVAC Control Principles
- Key Components of a Control System
- Basic Control Loop Principles
- Control Terminology
- The Control Cycle and Control Action
- Control Energy Sources
- DDC Control System
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.