Training Course Description
In today’s competitive environment, it is imperative to monitor and control inventory as effectively as possible to maximize profits and remain competitive. One of the important things you must learn in order to manage your inventory smoothly is by submitting good SPIRs, cataloguing and selecting initial spares. This course will provide you with practical and useful strategies to optimize your spare parts.
Training Course Objectives
- Reducing inventory carrying costs
- Reducing stock turn ratios
- Reduction in duplicate stock
- Decision support techniques for high value, long lead time spares
- Reduction in lead times
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance Managers
- Warehouse managers and supervisors
- Project Engineers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Stock control methods
- Keeping track manually
- Keeping track using computer software
- Stock security
- Control the quality of your stock
- Stock control administration
- Initial spares and replenishment process
- Spares types
- Spares categories
- Spare Parts Optimization
- Spares list generation
- Strategies and techniques to optimize critical spares
- Purpose of the SPIR
- Poor examples/case studies
- Stock Item coding and naming conventions
- Major differences Maximo & SAP
- Exercise cataloguing
- Failures & Spares
- How to measure reliability
- Weibull analysis
- Options for determining safety stock
- Poisson Distribution for low, medium and fast movers
- Effect of Service Level
- Determine ROPs & Safety Stock
- Accounting Procedures
- Area for reducing Maintenance Costs
- Economics’ Indicators of Maintenance Costs
- Use of Contractors
- Area Maintenance/ Zones/ Shifts
- Company Maintenance Manpower
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.