Training Course Description
The rapid earthquake hazard evaluation of existing buildings course will help participants to develop their skills to be able to properly assess earthquake damages for buildings after a major earthquake. In this course, participants will also learn about the most current methods for performing post-earthquake safety evaluations of buildings.
- Understanding the Visual earthquake hazard evaluation
- Understanding the Hill-slope effect
- Peaking ground velocity
- Being familiar with Background and significance of earthquake evaluation,
- Being familiar with Data requirement and quality control
- Understanding the Cantilever extension ratio
Who Should Attend?
- Mayors, city/county managers
- Emergency staff
- Fire/police/public safety chiefs
- All Disaster Response Personnel
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Visual earthquake hazard evaluation
- Earthquake intensity scales
- Modified Mercalli Intensity
- Basic data
- Story number
- Soft story
- Cantilever extension,
- Visible quality
- Weak story
- Pounding effect
- Hill-slope effect
- Peak ground velocity
- Rapid modeling fundamentals
- Background and significance of earthquake evaluation
- Data requirement and quality control
- Peak ground velocity
- Building height
- Soft height ratio
- Cantilever extension ratio
- Moment of inertia
- Column-shear area ratio
- Frame number
- Supervised modeling fundamentals
- Building damage model introduction
- Model fundamentals
- Model inputs and outputs
- FUKATES Software demonstration
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.