Training Course Description
Every project manager will have to face troubled projects sooner or later. Knowing what to do when the time comes will be critical to their success. Taking immediate action– with speed, accuracy, power, balance and focus is vital. Rapid Assessment and Recovery of Troubled Projects demonstrates a proven process to project recovery. Participants will get everything they need (process, tools, techniques) to perform a rapid assessment of a project in trouble, develop a recovery plan and manage the transition to stabilization.
Training Course Objectives
- Perform a rapid assessment of a project to determine its status
- Determine whether stabilization is possible
- Establish a stabilization plan
- Lead a transition to a stabilized project
- Define a continuous improvement system
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Senior managers
- Project executives
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Defining and Examining Troubled Projects
- Project Management Tools
- The rapid assessment and recovery process
- Key variables: people, process, tools, metrics
- Key inhibitors and sensitivities
- Process summary
- Assessment and recovery charter
- The development of the assessment plan
- the project history and sensitivities
- initial project team contact
- assessment approach
- Gaining approval
- Planning the Assessment
- Conducting the assessment
- Assessment process
- Conducting interviews
- Analyzing and validating project data
- Meeting with customers and -stakeholders
- Determining and validating findings
- The development of the recovery plan
- Recovery planning process
- Determining and prioritizing risks, problems and opportunities
- Prioritization using the Comparative Risk Ranking and Comparative Problem Ranking
- Setting up metrics and an early warning plan
- Re-establishing the baseline
- Transition and Stabilizing the Project
- Executing risk, problem and opportunity management plans
- Skills transfer
- Implementing project control metrics tracking
- Avoiding Troubled Projects in the Future
- Project management skills and methodology
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.