Training Course Description
Quality assurance is a critical part of the quality management package. QA is continuous process that aims to provide the overall guidelines to assure that product meets specified requirements. It will give confidence that a product or facility’s performance will be satisfactory for all clients.
Participants in this course will learn quality assurance associated with paving activities, along with the following aspects: quality control, result acceptance, and independent assurance.
Training Course Objectives
- Enhancing the quality management skills of transportation engineers
- Understanding road construction technology
- Performing the required list of tests on the materials needed for road construction
- Inspecting the executed work according to quality control procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Construction engineers
- Technical engineers
- Project managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Quality Assurance definition
- Quality Assurance components
- Quality characteristics
- Quality management among all parties
- Quality Control definition and procedure
- Standards, Target Value and Variables
- Quality Control Program Planning and Executing
- Objective evidence and tangible result
- Designed and achieved in site density
- Voids ratio.
- Rate of compaction
- Segregation Inspection
- Obvious defects such as cracks, rutting and paver center line
- Smoothness testing
- Acceptance procedure
- End-result specifications and acceptance limitation
- Acceptance type
- Statistical Acceptance Specification
- Rejection and Reduced Payment
- Objection time line and formal request for retesting
- Definition of Independent Assurance
- Parties responsible to perform Quality
- The need of Independent Assurance
- Role of the Third Party
- Dispute resolution
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.