Training Course Description
When the goal is to increase earnings by lowering costs, world-class organizations look closely at their purchasing strategies. Success in purchasing is dependent not only on an awareness of the potential opportunities, but more importantly, and the focus of this course , the knowledgeable implementation of the methods, processes, and techniques that should be utilized in order to become a leader in obtaining real supply management savings
Training Course Objectives
- Learning key strategies for cost reductions
- Understanding the processes for data mining and developing strategic plans
- Understanding the methods of cost improvement
- Understanding the process for developing purchase price index
- Learning the Procedure for reporting cost improvements
Who Should Attend?
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement personnel/managers
- Engineering, Operational, Project, and Maintenance personnel/managers
- All others who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, and contracts
- Those who are in organizations aiming to increase their level of competency
Training Course Details/Schedule
- What is supply chain managment
- Purchasing management: introduction, role, goals, and responsibilities
- Customers & requirements
- Estimated budget, request for information & request for proposal
- Cost & price
- Cost analyzing
- Price analyzing
- Price lists / external price indexes
- Purchasing calculations, costs and benefits
- Payment methods, shipment
- 5 rights & add value
- Strategic vendors & cost savings
- Price agreements & cost reduction
- Purchasing procedures & reporting (inventory, procurement and cost savings)
- How to structure commercial arrangements
- Innovative commercial solutions
- Closing a deal
- Using standard forms
- Dealing with contract qualifications and amendments
- Structuring complex documents
- Performance of the work
- Title and Risk
- Intellectual property
- Extension of time
- Force majeure
- Time for completion
- Liquidated damages and penalties
- Termination and suspension
- Negotiation skill sets
- Steps in negotiation preparation
- Methods of persuasion
- Payment issues – including international trade
- Negotiation structures for internal dispute resolution
- Issues with different legal systems
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.