Training Course Description
When the goal is to increase earnings by lowering costs, world-class organizations look closely at their purchasing strategies. Success in purchasing is dependent not only on an awareness of the potential opportunities, but more importantly, and the focus of this course, the knowledgeable implementation of the methods, processes, and techniques that should be utilized in order to become a leader in obtaining real supply management savings
Training Course Objectives
- Learning key strategies for cost reductions
- Understanding the processes for data mining and developing strategic plans
- Understanding the methods of cost improvement
- Understanding the process for developing purchase price index
- Learning the Procedure for reporting cost improvements
Who Should Attend?
- Contracts, Purchasing, and Procurement personnel/managers
- Engineering, Operational, Project, and Maintenance personnel/managers
- All others who are involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of purchasing, tenders, and contracts
- Those who are in organizations aiming to increase their level of competency
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Price justification
- Model for selecting analysis methods
- Methods of price analysis
- Historical prices
- How much profit is fair
- Methods of cost analysis
- Breaking down the elements of cost
- Developing “should cost”
- User group brainstorming sessions
- Developing company purchase price index and comparing to external indexes
- Understanding of supply marketplace
- Process mapping to eliminate low value activities
- Developing purchasing material/services strategic plans
- Resisting price increases
- You will never be better than your suppliers
- Cost saving methods
- How do other functions view purchasing
- A purchasing savings model
- Total cost of ownership models
- Continuous improvement skill sets
- Cost reduction initiatives
- Cost savings reporting procedure
- Data mining
- Establishing a strategic focus with the abc analysis
- Modern methods of analyzing the spend
- Our responsibilities as agents
- Negotiation skill sets
- Steps in negotiation preparation
- Methods of persuasion
- What does win/win really mean?
- Determining the issues
- Defining issues
- Payment terms
- Progress payments
- Evaluating your position
- Know your BATNA
- Analyzing the other side
- Negotiation objectives diagram
- Negotiations planning forms
- Prepare the negotiation team
- Tips for the actual negotiation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.