Pumps and compressors are widely used nowadays in different oil and petrochemical facilities, fluid distribution systems, thermal power stations and different industrial applications. Proper operation should be based on performance curves. This course reviews the basics and performance parameters and curves of pumps and compressors. Relevant codes and standards of different types of pumps and compressors will be presented. Proper required operational tests, maintenance, troubleshooting of pumps and compressors will be covered.
- Demonstrating an understanding of relevant codes and standards related to operation and maintenance of pumps and compressors
- Demonstrating an understanding of performance parameters and curves of pumps and compressors, pumps and compressors performance monitoring and optimization
- Analyzing the application of planned maintenance programs of predictive and preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
- Reviewing the best biases of pump or compressor selection
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who needs to enhance their knowledge in the field of pump and compressor technology
- Operators and commissioning engineers and Sr. technicians
- Operation or maintenance of pump and compressor systems
- Engineering personnel responsible for the selection and installation
- Introduction – course objectives
- Principle of work
- Pumps & compressors power drivers
- Classification and types of pumps & compressors
- Definitions of main components of P & C
- Performance parameters
- Positive displacement pumps and compressors
- Mechanical construction
- P & C supporting operating systems (lubricating ,sealing, cooling , and control systems)
- Performance control and enhancing
- Main Maintenance activities
- Codes and standards
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Turbo-pumps; axial, mixed & centrifugal flow pumps
- Theoretical and principle of centrifugal pumps operation
- Centrifugal pumps NPSH and the cavitations phenomena
- Mechanical construction of turbo-pumps
- Maintenance of turbo-pump
- Fault diagnosis (condition Monitoring) troubleshooting
- Turbo-compressors; axial and centrifugal types
- Turbo-compressors construction, performance, and operating charts
- Maintenance programs of turbo-compressors ( PM & PdM)
- Fault diagnosis and troubleshooting (Condition Monitoring | Vibration)
- Definitions and description of terms
- Guiding principles
- Instruments and methods of measurements and control
- Computation of results ( CMMS System)
- Operation daily logs, operation daily report, operation deviation repots, vendor specifications and commissioning punch lists
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.