In every plant or production operation system, we find pumps. However, unlike bolts and nuts, neither industry nor production-operation management will put pumps in stock. It is NOT cost effective and is very uncommon practice to put a complete set of pump in the warehouse stock due to financial reasons. This five-day training will provide a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of pump selection, installation, operation and maintenance program. The training will concentrate in centrifugal pump as they are the most common one used in the industries and day life.
- Refreshing the knowledge of the participants on fluid mechanic and pump characteristics
- Understanding centrifugal-pump basic-system design, selection, operation, treatment and installation
- Learning the critical symptoms of pump operation
- Enhancing the knowledge on pump sealing and rolling elements
- Gaining additional knowledge on inspection and maintenance of centrifugal pumps
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who want better understanding of the subject
- Experienced professionals who want to refresh or broaden their understanding of pumps
- Maintenance and Operation Personnel
- Production Operators, Technicians, Asset Management and Team members
- Physical properties of incompressible fluid
- Basic flow of incompressible fluid
- Basic fluid dynamic and Static
- Head or energy requirement of the installation
- The principle of energy transfer in centrifugal pump
- Characteristic of pump and its installation (Capacity, Head, and Efficiency) and selection pump
- Combination of pump and installation
- Pump specification
- Pump arrangement; series and parallel
- Type and Discharge of reciprocating pumps
- Comparison of centrifugal and reciprocating pumps.
- Slip of the pump.
- Variation of pressure in the suction and delivery pipes due to acceleration of the piston.
- Effect of the acceleration of the piston on the indicator diagram.
- Maximum speed of the rotating crank.
- Effect of friction in the suction and delivery pipes, on the indicator diagram.
- Work done against friction with/without and air vessels.
- Flow of water into and from the air vessel, fitted to the delivery pipe of a reciprocating pump.
- Multiple cylinder pumps.
- Water hammer
- Over pressure
- Negative pressure
- Pressure fluctuation
- Procedure to run and stop the pump
- Controlling the capacity
- Hazard prevention
- Automatic operation
- Centrifugal pump application
- General notes on pre-starting checks
- General notes on pump operation
- General notes on pump maintenance
- Centrifugal Pump Sealing
- Rolling Element Bearings in Centrifugal Pump
- Selecting Multiphase Pumps
- Inspection and Maintenance of Pump
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.