Pelatihan Public Relations Skills
Public relations (PR) are the process used by businesses or organizations to present the most favorable image for them to the public. It is the responsibility for public relations professionals to provide carefully crafted information to the target audience about the individual, its goals and accomplishments, and any thing else that may be of public interest. The public relations professional also helps integrate its client’s image in its business strategies and daily actions. Public relations are practiced by a department in a company, an organization, or as a public relations professional firm.
Basic to all public relations, is communicating. Well-planned, effectively handled communications are increasingly seen as essential to the success and even existence of organizations and causes in today’s changing world. Every organization-government, business, labor, professional, trade, health, cultural, financial, recreational, educational and public service-depends on people. Their attitudes, attention, understanding, and motivation can be critical to the success or failure of an organization or idea.
The aim is to enhance the participants knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to be a successful PR professionals in governmental and not-for-profit organizations
- Demonstrate the key Characteristics of Governmental and not- for – Profits organizations
- Understand why public relations is big business
- Understand PR fundamentals
- Understand how to preparing the PR plan
- Determine PR Delivery Options
- Media Relations Recognize the communication importance
- Understand the communication process model
- Identify barriers to effective communication
- Recognize and assess his own communication style
- Understand of how his behavior impacts others and the way others respond to him
- Choose words that are appropriate for a particular situation
- Use verbal and nonverbal techniques
- Deal with conflict and build group commitment
- Work with difficult people
- Solve problems and implement solutions
- Plan to make productive and ethical use of organizational politics
- Choose the best solution from available alternatives
- Decide when to engage in a negotiation and when to ignore the negotiation option
- Plan the content of any negotiation
- Recognize the stages of negotiation and determine appropriate behavior to utilize in each stage
- Understand the role culture plays in negotiation
Who Should Attend
Procurement, administration, public relation and all employees who are dealing with government.
- Key characteristics of governmental and not- for – profits organizations
- Public relations (PR): an introduction
- PR skills
- Creativity and problem-solving
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)