Training Course Description
Sometimes, serious risks may appear in the least expected places. Despite years of experience, these risks may slip out of the mind of experienced managers or supervisors. This course will raise awareness of risks management needed in any project. It also teaches participants how to comply with safety regulations imposed by the government.
Training Course Objectives
- Identifying probable risks
- Creating a good and efficient action plan
- Complying with normal safety standards
- Minimizing and eliminating any expected risks
- Consistently executing successful projects
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
- Project Management Professionals (PMPs)
- Functional managers
- Business leaders
- Mid-level manager
- Project managers who need to learn the critical leadership skills
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of project management
- Project life cycle
- Project management processes
- Project roles and organization structure
- Project management process and knowledge areas
- Introduction to risk management
- Risk Management System
- Decision Trees
- Risk Prioritization
- Benefits of Project Risk Analysis and Management
- Sources of risk
- Risk as an opportunity
- Value management & risk
- Behavioral and cultural factors
- Environment & stakeholders
- Compiling the Risk Management Plan
- Risk identification and risk assessment
- Quantitative methods for risk assessment
- Planned responses to risk
- Risk registers & their operation
- Risk ownership
- Quality & quality management
- Scheduling, planning & work definition
- Plan and perform mitigation actions
- Tracking risks
- Risk Documentation
- Compliance verification prior to deadline
- Client communications and feedback analysis
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.