Training Course Description
This course provides hands-on training for the project management software Primavera. Participants will gain an introduction to project and program management as well as a thorough coverage of the concepts of project planning, controlling and scheduling using Primavera. The course includes hand-on workshops that create and track entire project to completion.
Training Course Objectives
- Familiarizing with Primavera modules
- Learning how to create a project
- Being able to create a Work Breakdown Structure, add activities, create relationships, and schedule the project
- Understanding how to assign constraints, assign resources, and optimize, execute, and analyze the project plan
- Learning how to create and analyze portfolios
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Project Management Intro.
- Company – Project Controls department processes & roles overview
- Overview of Scheduler responsibilities
- High level review of Primavera , structure, sharing access
- Schedule Levels 1-4 classifications
- Company project types
- Project schedule development
- Portfolio management, Multi Project environment
- Primavera – New Project Creation, project details, Company project coding structure
- WBS purpose and development in Primavera
- Activity creation, details and company activity coding structure
- Steps & step templates
- Activity types
- Sscheduling process.
- Critical Path Schedule analysis
- Early, late dates, total float calculations
- Grouping, filters & layouts
- Roles dictionary, creation, details
- Resources dictionary, creation, details, coding
- Resource Assignments
- Resource & roles analysis and optimization
- Resource leveling
- Project phases overview
- Project, WBS, Activity Structures
- Progressing the schedule
- Analysis, reporting and optimization
- Primavera Risk Identification
- Primavera Issue Management
- Primavera Security
- Primavera – Global Change
- Planning, Forecasting, What Ifs, Reflections
- Primavera templating
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.