Training Course Description
Training Course Objectives
- Learning project management fundamentals
- Learning new tools and techniques in managing projects
- Identifying critical changes and determining how to respond to them
- Understanding project manager’s role during implementation
- Understanding key skills needed to ensure project success
- Learning how to close projects successfully
Who Should Attend?
- Team Leaders/Managers
- Project Directors
- Project Supervisors/Consultants/Coordinators
- Anyone planning to become more effective in managing and implementing projects
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Introduction to project management concepts and definitions
- The role of the project manager
- Organizational influences and project life cycle
- Introduction to project management processes
- Project stakeholders and governance
- The project team and project phases
- The project management process groups
- Project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing
- Project information and knowledge areas
- Project integration and project charter
- Skills needed for the sucess of the project
- Developing the project management plan
- Change requests and change management
- Project scoping and work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Project schedule and activities
- Project resource planning
- Project costing and budget planning
- Project and product quality assurance
- Leading and managing project teams
- Project communication and reporting
- Project risks’ identification, analysis, and management
- Project procurements and contracts
- Project lessons learned
- Project closing and project documentation
- Course wrap up and reaping the fruits
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.