Training Course Description
This course will provide participants with a systematic understanding of financial approaches to project development and the role of finance and financial institutions. Participants will be able to evaluate the merits of the various mechanisms of financing development and to understand the foundations for financial policy. During the course participants will develop the skills required for the analysis of project development, and understand and develop expertise on planning and budgeting, project management fundamentals, annual reports writing and related economic matters. Additionally, students will have the opportunity to study a range of topics covering project and programme management, monitoring, auditing and internal control and development policy.
Training Course Objectives
- Developing forecasts and monitor and control costs on projects
- Appreciating cash-flow and profit and how they are managed
- Differentiating between types of costs and costing methods
- Stating the principles of Value Management and Through Life Costing
- Assessing the economic viability and commercial profitability of projects through investment appraisal
- Assessing financial stability, profitability by preparing and analysing profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
Who Should Attend?
- Financial and Accountants officers
- Anyone interested in financial management in project development
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Overview of financial management system
- Project financial management procedures
- Project Management Report (PMR)
- Project documentation
- Project implementation
- Understanding the project and its context
- Design and assessment of project financial management systems
- Planning and budgeting
- Flow of funds
- Emergency funding
- Accounting system
- Financial reporting
- Periodic Reporting using the Project Management Report (PMR)
- PMR Financial Report
- PMR Project Progress Report
- PMR Procurement Management Report
- Disbursement procedures
- Annual reports
- Auditing and internal control
- The balance sheet
- Profit and loss account
- Disclosure of information
- Statutory audit
- Costs and types of costing
- Through life costing
- Cost control
- Cost recovery and its financial control
- Value management
- Key financial ratios
- Investment appraisal
- Project evaluation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.