Training Course Description
A successful project engineer can shoulder the responsibility of huge projects and steers the wheel in the right direction until the completion of the project. Under their guidance and supervision, the chance of error of delay is very low. In this course, participants will be acquainted with the main skills expected from a project engineer and how to apply them at the correct time. The course will also cover the legal issues that project engineers may encounter relevant to projects.
Training Course Objectives
- Planning a project from A to Z
- Implementing the project as planned
- Carrying out the project’s formalities
- Managing you team successfully
Who Should Attend?
- Project engineers
- Project managers
- Cost engineers
- Construction managers
Training Course Details/Schedule
- Cost Engineering
- Cost control
- Cost forecasting
- Investment appraisal
- Examining proposals
- Reviewing contractors’ bids
- Project’s preparation
- Scope management
- Obtaining authorities’ approval
- Skills of a Project Engineer
- Update project engineering procedure
- Problem solving
- Goal setting
- Communication skills
- Team management skills
- Assigning staff
- Forming rules and regulations
- Assigning roles and responsibilities
- Negotiation skills
- Maintaining project integrity
- Time management
- Managing pressure
- Maintaining safe environment
- Determine environmental and safety impacts of work processes and products
- Safety of buildings, utilities, systems, sites, and infrastructures
- Overview of assisting tools
- Technical aspects of the project
- Evaluating customers’ satisfaction and requirements
- Effective use of resources
- Handling field construction problems
- Managing change as required
- Construction contract dispute resolution
- Risk analysis
- Monitoring budget
- Reviewing inspection reports
- Project Closure
- Examining project outcomes
- Project evaluation
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.