Recently, Progressing Cavity Pump is playing a significant role in oil production. PCP has a plenty of benefits compared to other artificial lift such as high efficiency, higher tolerance to sand or solid, less energy consumption, less capex and opex etc. All components of the PCP system, design – applications and solutions for problems will be described and discuss in detail. The participants of the course will learn the function of components, rig operation for PCP and especially design and selection of pumps. In each topic during course, the field experience and observations will be shared to evaluate of problems. The goal of this course is to provide best design and solutions for PCP. Upon completion of the course, trainees will learn to contribute to PCP system with less operational expense.
- Identifying of the PCP system, sub-component and assemblies
- Demonstrating the advantages, limitations, and applications of PCP systems compare to other artificial lift methods
- Discussing PCP principles and surface drive system
- Providing knowledge on design and selection a PCP system
- Analyzing failure and troubleshooting for PCP systems
- Using best solutions to enhance system life
Who Should Attend?
- Field technicians
- Staff responsible for design, selection, operation, maintenance and analysis of PCP systems
- Introduction to artificial lift and progressing cavity pump (PCP)
- Description of all components of the PCP
- Demonstration advantages, limitations, and applications of PCP
- Surface Equipment
- Variable Speed Driver (VSD)
- Elastomers for PCP systems
- PCP System design and applications
- Calculation and troubleshooting tools.
- Pump, electric drive selection
- Complimentary components and equipment
- Solutions for harsh well and other conditions
- Basic optimizations & troubleshooting
- Basic failure analysis
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.