This Production Planning & Scheduling in Petroleum Refineries training program is specifically designed to identify and resolve issues of production planning and scheduling in petroleum refineries that are most commonly encountered by refinery personnel working in this area. Issues of operations scheduling for petroleum refining are discussed in depth. This training seminar will be enhanced with practical planning and scheduling examples using both excel and proprietary planning and scheduling linear programming software.
In addition, Production Planning & Scheduling in Petroleum Refineries training will provide relevant background information of the subject and will update refinery personnel on new technologies used in the field.
- Gain an appreciation of the planning and scheduling tools that will be useful for planning of crude and product deliveries
- Differentiate and appreciate the similarities and differences between planning and scheduling
- Understand the principles of scheduling optimization
- Learn the skills to crude selection and optimization that result in improved profitability
- Develop the skills necessary to apply blending techniques using excel and linear programming software
Who Should Attend?
- Operations Personnel including Shift Supervisors
- Marketers and Refinery Planners
- Blending Professionals
- Refining Technologists
- Other Engineers who would like a further understanding of the complex refining processes and their impact on refinery planning and scheduling
- Application of Planning and Scheduling
- Overview of Planning and Scheduling in Oil Refineries
- Refinery Complexity
- Refinery Configuration
- Integrated Refineries
- Choice of Crude
- Crude Oil Scheduling
- Capacity Utilization of Crudes & Operational Efficiency
- Workshop – Cut-point Optimization
- Improving Product Movements and Releasing Tankages
- Crude Assay
- Intermediate Feed Characteristics
- Yields and Properties
- Different Process Units
- Storage Tanks
- Custody Transfer / Measurements
- Class Exercises: Using Excel – Yield Optimization
- Product Blending Rules
- Product Specifications
- New Trends in Fuel Production
- Environmental Issues
- Crude Oil Pricing Regimes
- Product Netback
- Class Workshop: Blending Exercises
- Refinery Flow Sheets
- Refinery Flow-sheets
- Simplified Material Balance
- Product Inventory Control
- Product Quality Control
- Fixed Composition Blend
- Capacity Control / Constraints
- Availability of Feedstock / Control
- Case Study: Gasoline Blending and Its Impact on Operations
- Refinery Planning and Scheduling
- Petroleum Product Movement and Product Exchange
- Marginal Depot Supply and Movements
- Crude Selection Strategies
- Linear Programming and Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management for Refining
- Refinery Planning and Scheduling
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.