- Analyzing processed production logging data
- Finding the entry of fluid into the well bore, rates, type of fluid and problems associated with flow
- Understanding flow patterns and behaviors.
- Learning how to measure the flow capacity of the well along with how to optimize the flow rate.
- Learning how to choose the right set of tools for a well, diagnose well problems and find the best possible solutions.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineers at different levels
- Petroleum engineers
- Technical/reservoir engineers
- Drilling engineers
- Processing engineers
- Commercial analysts
- Decision makers/ investors in oil and gas sector
- Production tools in vertical wells; T, P, Density, Hold Up, flowmeters, GR, and other tools
- Full data evaluation of vertical well examples
- Horizontal wells: production tools of different companies, accuracy, quick look, validation and LQC
- Examples and discussion
- Data processing and evaluation
- Finding features from production data
- Reservoir monitoring tools
- The current tools and data acquired
- Validation of data
- Data fitting into reservoir simulation
- DOI, resolution, parameters used
- Data processing and analysis
- Examples from different fields
- Effects of formation water
- Noise log tools, basics , frequencies
- used and full data evaluation
- Perforation: types of gun in the market
- Choosing the right gun for your
- Data simulation
- Zonal isolation
- Other perforations
All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore, dan Kuala Lumpur (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda).
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training Pelatihan ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.